Sharp Solar Panels
As a solar specialist with more than 50 years of experience in photovoltaics, Sharp makes significant contributions to ground breaking progress in solar technology.
Sharp photovoltaic modules in the NU series are designed for applications with high power requirements. These quality mono-crystalline modules produce a continuous, reliable yield, even under demanding operation conditions.
All Sharp NU series modules offer system integration which is optimal both technically and economically, and are suitable for installations in on and off-grid PV systems.
Allbrite UK offer two Sharp PV panels;
- High-performance photovoltaic modules made of mono-crystalline silicone solar cells with module efficiencies of 14.9%
- Anti-reflex coating to increase light absorption
- Production controlled positive power tolerance from 0 to +5%
- Delivery of modules in 5-watt intervals
- Improved temperature coefficient to reduce power losses at higher temperatures
- High power performance even at lower irradiations
- Photovoltaic module with bypass diode minimises the power drop caused by shade. Textured cell surface to reduce the reflection of sunlight and BSF structure to improve cell conversion efficiency
- Using white tempered glass, EVA resin, and a weather proof film along with an aluminium frame for extended outdoor use
- Output terminal: Lead wire with waterproof connector